ACHIEVEMENTS AND PERSONAL ITEMS OF INTEREST
- The Children's Advocate Frank Cervone
- Community Minded: For Nearly Six Decades, Locals Have Been Turning to Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford P.C. for all Their Legal Meeds.
- Greg Gifford has Spent a Lifetime Gathering Historic Bottles and Deeply Satisfying Thank-You Letters Published in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2010 - June 2010
- Alternatives to Incarceration in Pennsylvania: House Arrest Options
- Amendment to Pennsylvania's Castle Doctrine — Stand Your Ground Bill
- Can Pennsylvania Police Search Your Cellphone if You've Been Arrested?
- Charged With a Crime? Now What?
- Child Pornography Cases Beginning to Increase
- Embezzlement, DUI Charges Mount for Pennsylvania Tax Collector
- Minors who Sext Could be Facing New Penalties
- New Pennsylvania Bill Would Ensure Drunk Drivers Don't Lose Jobs, Too
- Ninth Circuit Rules on Recent SORNA Challenge
- Pennsylvania Expungement: FAQ
- Pennsylvania Law Enforcement Will Be Out for Super Bowl Week
- Pennsylvania Toughens Up on Sex Offenses
- Pennsylvania Work Release: An Option for Offenders
- Sentencing Guidelines in the American Justice System
- Wiretapping Changes for Pennsylvania?
- A Driving While Imbibing Scenario and Frequently Asked Questions
- Impaired Driving Charges and Retrograde Analysis: When Time is an Element of a Crime
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Rules On New Twist in Sentencing for First and Second DUIs
- Staying On Top of the Trends in DUI Litigation
- What To Do If Arrested For DUI - Bob's Nightmare
- The Impact of a DUI on a Commercial Driver's License
- A Drug Prosecution and Frequently Asked Questions
- Sale and Use of Synthetic Drugs Banned by New Law in Pennsylvania
- Juvenile Offenses. What Can Parents Do?
- Lower Merion School District Avoids Criminal Charges, Settles With Students
- Pennsylvania Considering Bill to Decrease Penalties for Teen Sexting
ESTATE PLANNING AND ADMINISTRATION
- Changes In New Pennsylvania Support Guidelines
- How Courts Make Decisions in Pennsylvania Child Custody Cases
- How To Protect A Business In the Event Of Divorce
- Pennsylvania Child Support Update
- Pennsylvania Divorce Update: Proposed Changes to Realty Transfer Tax
- Child Custody Law Changes
- PA Divorce Process
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE/CATASTROPHIC LOSS
- Anatomy of a Lawsuit
- Brave New World of Medical Malpractice Litigation: Taking the Case and Filing Suit
- Expert Witness Cross Examination Rules to Live By
- Proof of Damages in Wrongful Death and Survival Actions
- You Cannot Afford Cheap Auto Insurance
- Why You Want Full Tort Coverage?
To access our Legally Speaking segment on WNPV click here
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has been a member of the local Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce (previously known as North Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce) for more than 25 years. To access our member listing, please click here.