Irwin S. Rubin

Irwin S. Rubin

Location:
Colmar, Pennsylvania
Phone:
215-822-7575
Fax:
215-822-1713
Email:

Irwin S. Rubin was the founding member of the law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford. He was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1939 after receiving his law degree from Harvard University the same year. He became a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association in 1952. During his long career, he served as attorney to the Corporate Finance Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and was a member of the U.S. Department of Justice. Mr. Rubin also served as solicitor for the North Penn Board of Realtors, Congregation Beth Israel, Towamencin Township School District, Indian Valley Public Library, and World-Wide Book Foundation of the Souderton-Telford Rotary Club. He was a former Chairman of the Montgomery County Federal Courts 200, Inc., and a past director of the Montgomery County and American Bar Associations as well as the Montgomery County Estate Planning Council. In addition, he served as a Trustee of Grand View Hospital.

Bar Admissions

  • Massachusetts, 1939
  • Pennsylvania, 1952
  • U.S. Supreme Court, 1947

Education

  • Harvard University Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
    • LL.B. - 1939
  • University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    • A.B. - 1936