Accomplished Montgomery County Law Firm
In 1952, our founder, Irwin S. Rubin began practicing law, serving the legal needs of clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Chester County, Delaware County and throughout the surrounding areas. He earned the trust and respect of the community by providing sound, ethical legal representation with a focus on client service.
Over 60 years later, the law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has not wavered from the original hallmarks of Mr. Rubin's practice. We are a mid-sized regional law firm providing individuals, families, businesses and organizations throughout Pennsylvania with exceptional legal representation.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, attorney.
A Forward-Looking Firm With a Tradition of Excellence
Our firm has earned the trust and respect of clients facing a wide range of legal problems. But we never stop looking forward for new ways to meet our clients' legal needs. Whether continuing our education in matters such as family law and real estate law, or using the latest technology to investigate and pursue personal injury and medical malpractice lawsuits, we are dedicated to building on our firm's secure foundation, serving out clients' legal needs today and far into the future.
Learn More About Our Firm
- US News and World Report honored Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford as the 2010 through 2013 "Best Law Firm" for its Non-White Collar Criminal Defense practice. The firm received a Tier 1 ranking.
- We are the largest criminal defense firm in Montgomery and Bucks Counties
- Marc Robert Steinberg is the only Montgomery County / Bucks County lawyer certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Criminal Trial Attorney.
- Marc Robert Steinberg and Gregory Gifford were named by their fellow lawyers as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for 2004 through 2012 as published in Philadelphia Magazine. Jay Glickman was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2006 through 2012 and Robert Szostak was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2008 through 2012.
- Matthew Wilkov was named "Lawyer on the Fast Track" by The Legal Intelligencer in 2007.
- John Filice was named by his Fellow Lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in the years 2005 through 2010.
- The Reporter's Readers' Choice named Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford Best Law Firm in 2005 through 2012.
- Since 1992 Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has had an AV rating* for legal and ethical standards under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating™ process. AV is the highest rating under the system, and is a measure of our firm's commitment to ethical representation.
For more information about all of our lawyers, please visit our attorney profiles page.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Are you searching for a solution to a troubling legal problem? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.
*AV, BV, and CV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
To access our Legally Speaking segment on WNPV click here
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has been a member of the local Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce (previously known as North Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce) for more than 25 years. To access our member listing, please click here.