Juvenile Crimes Attorneys Serving Lehigh County and Surrounding Areas
An accomplished lawyer with abundant experience working with youthful offenders is an asset to a family with a son or daughter in legal trouble. Crimes involving teenagers are typically tried in juvenile court, and avoiding any possibility that your child will be charged as an adult is the first responsibility of a juvenile crimes attorney.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, P.C., we work well with youth and their families as we represent minors accused of juvenile crimes such as the following:
- Underage drinking
- Marijuana possession
- Underage driving without a driver's license
- Purchasing alcohol with a false ID
- Criminal mischief in school settings
- Sex offenses
- Theft crimes
- Drug offenses such as manufacturing and exchanging "designer" drugs
Our mission with each young defendant whom we represent is the same as parent's hopes and objectives in juvenile defense:
- To keep a juvenile law case in juvenile court
- To keep a child out of the legal system altogether if possible
- To prevent a criminal record
- To position a young person, if convicted, to have the criminal record wiped out at age 18
- To rehabilitate a young person who is headed in the wrong direction
Unfortunately, sometimes the family environment at home is a major problem for a teenager, contributing to delinquency and instability. We have pointed many young people toward the help they need while simultaneously defending them vigorously in juvenile or adult court.
To discuss juvenile criminal charges in Pennsylvania, contact us.
To access our Legally Speaking segment on WNPV click here
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has been a member of the local Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce (previously known as North Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce) for more than 25 years. To access our member listing, please click here.