United States Military Law Attorney
Matthew Taylor Wilkov, a former active duty member of the US Army Judge Advocate General's Corps (JAG), represents military personnel, veterans of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard, and US military academy students in military hearings, administrative hearings, and criminal courts martial in Washington DC and throughout the US. Contact our Lansdale office to arrange a free consultation.
Matthew Wilkov, a civilian military law attorney at the law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, has extensive experience with the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) and related administrative actions. He handles matters including:
- military medical malpractice - lawyer Wilkov represents family members of active personnel and veterans, recovering damages under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) in claims involving Veterans' Administration medical malpractice, (VA) hospital negligence, and other military medical malpractice
- military criminal defense for UCMJ violations including conduct unbecoming, drunk driving, traffic violations, absent-without-leave (AWOL) at summary, special, and general courts-martial, review, and in administrative separation hearings
- upgrades of military discharges from other than honorable discharges including dishonorable discharge, bad conduct discharge, general discharge and expungements to clear criminal records at Board for Correction of Military Records (BCMR) proceedings
- military divorce and dependent support
Uniform Code of Military Justice and military medical malpractice lawyer Matthew Wilkov uses his experience as a JAG officer and his position as a civilian military attorney to help those who have served our country receive the recognition and benefits they have earned.
To arrange a free confidential consultation with an experienced military law attorney, please call us at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367, or Contact us Online .
A Law Firm for All of Your Personal and Corporate Legal Needs
- Criminal Defense · Family Law · Real Estate · Business · Workers' Comp · SSDI/SSI · Personal Injury · Military Law Estate Planning
To access our Legally Speaking segment on WNPV click here
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has been a member of the local Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce (previously known as North Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce) for more than 25 years. To access our member listing, please click here.