Helping Brain Injury Victims in Lansdale Pennsylvania
A brain injury can change a life forever. If you or someone close to you have suffered a brain injury due to the negligent, careless or reckless actions of another, it is important to explore your legal options. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, we have extensive experience helping people throughout Pennsylvania who have suffered brain injuries. We are dedicated to helping you achieve full and fair compensation for the losses you have suffered.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County brain injuries attorney.
Colmar Brain Damage Victim Law Firm
Brain injuries can arise from a wide range of personal injury accidents. The most common cause of traumatic brain injuries (TBI), including closed head injury, in teenagers and adults is car accidents. Brain injuries can also result from slip-and-fall accidents, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and other forms of negligence leading to impact and trauma to the head.
If you have suffered a brain injury, you may be able to obtain compensation for the losses you have suffered, including:
- Medical bills: Brain injury victims may require emergency room care, surgery, ambulance care and other extremely expensive, lifelong medical treatment.
- Rehabilitation: If you have suffered a brain injury, you may need months, years, even a lifetime of ongoing, costly rehabilitation and treatment.
- Lost time from work: Even a seemingly minor brain injury can have a significant impact on your ability to concentrate on simple work tasks. A brain injury could keep you from earning a paycheck for the rest of your life, depriving you and your family of all economic earnings and benefits.
- Lost household services: Closed head, traumatic brain injury usually results in an inability to do routine daily activities and chores, costing you and your family thousands of dollars.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of brain injuries can suffer severe headaches, dizziness, nausea and other debilitating conditions.
- Loss of comfort, guidance and tutelage: A brain injury can result in a devastating inability to care for your family and provide guidance.
Our attorneys will closely work with you and your family to help you determine the full extent of your damage and achieve maximum compensation. We will do everything in our power to help you obtain the resources you need to pay for your medical bills, restore economic stability, and lead a more fulfilling life.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Have you or a loved one suffered a traumatic brain injury? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.
To access our Legally Speaking segment on WNPV click here
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford has been a member of the local Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce (previously known as North Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce) for more than 25 years. To access our member listing, please click here.