A sex offense conviction will haunt you forever. In addition to substantial jail time, you will have a permanent criminal record and be forced to register as a sex offender practically anywhere you want to live, for the rest of your life.
Even if you are falsely accused of a sexual assault (or any other sex offense), the mere allegations could cause irreparable damage. For that reason, our sex crime defense team at the Pennsylvania law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, P.C. would like to get involved in your case as early as possible. We are more effective when we can speak with witnesses before they have been influenced by others. In some cases, we may be able to avoid sex crime charges even being filed.
Our sex crime defense lawyers use a team approach in aggressively defending you against sexual assault or other sex crime allegations. Our team approach takes advantage of over 110 years of cumulative experience, including the combined experience of four former prosecuting attorneys. That experience could make all the difference in your case. To speak with one of our former prosecutors or other member of our defense team, please call us at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367, or contact us to schedule a free confidential consultation.
Experienced Assistance With A Wide Range Of Serious Charges
We provide an aggressive defense for all state and federal sex crime charges, including the following:
- Sexual Assault: Our defense team aggressively fights sexual assault charges, including rape, date rape, statutory rape, sexual assault against children, marital rape, and other sexual assault charges.
- Child Pornography: Our defense lawyers handle all types of child pornography charges, including soliciting a minor for sex, making child pornography, possession of child pornography, distribution of child pornography, including distribution of child Internet porn.
- Internet Pornography: Our sex crime defense team fights charges of Internet pornography, including displaying pornography on the computer or Internet, or using a computer or the Internet to distribute pornography.
- Solicitation of a Minor for Sex: Our criminal defense attorneys represent individuals charged with soliciting a minor for sex, including those arrested in sting operations, using the Internet to solicit a minor, and other solicitation charges.
- Prostitution and Solicitation: Our team defends men and women charged with solicitation and prostitution.
If you have been accused of sexual assault, including a sexual assault against an adult or a sexual assault against a child, or arrested for a sex offense, the Lansdale sex crime defense attorneys at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford have successfully won trials and negotiated plea bargains for clients accused of sex crimes in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania.
Schedule A Consultation With Our Law Firm
To arrange a free confidential consultation with an experienced sex crime defense lawyer, please call us at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367, or fill out our intake form on our Contact Us page.