Montgomery County Business Formation Lawyers
Talk to an Experienced Bucks County & Montgomery County Business Formation Attorney to Find Out Which Type of Business Entity Is Right for You
Getting your business off to a strong start is critical in today’s competitive marketplace. Sound legal guidance can be an important factor in building a strong foundation for your business. The steps you take now can affect your business for years to come. The experienced Montgomery County business formation attorneys at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. are here to help.
Starting A Business And Need The Assistance Of An Experienced Business Formation Attorney? We Can Help, Contact Us Today.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to learn more about starting a business in Pennsylvania.
Starting a Business in Pennsylvania: Critical First Steps
If you are in the early stages of building a business, there are a number of things to consider:
- Financing: We can help you explore your financing options to include both startup costs and the costs of running your business once established.
- Choosing a business entity: If you are in the early stages of building a business, one of the most important decisions you will make is choosing a business entity. Whether you are a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC) or corporation, we will help you with all of the necessary steps in starting up your business.
- Establishing a business plan: A well-thought-out business plan can help your business get off to the right start. It should address staffing, management, financing, products, pricing and other aspects of your business.
- Other legal matters: Our firm’s lawyers can help you identify and address a range of legal matters relating to your business, like the name, licensing, real estate, tax matters, employment law matters and more.
Choosing the Business Entity That Is Right for You in PA
It is important to consider your long-term goals and tolerance for risk if you are involved in a startup business or small-business planning. Lawyers at our firm can explain how different legal entity forms impact your level of exposure to personal liability and your ability to react to opportunities for growth.
Your entity choices can include:
- S-corporation or C-corporation
- Partnerships or limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Joint venture
- Sole proprietorship
Serving Your Needs Throughout the Life of Your Company in Pennsylvania
Our attorneys will work closely with you to ascertain your business goals and help you position yourself in the domestic and global marketplaces. We have been serving the legal needs of Pennsylvania businesses for over 65 years and have earned the trust of business owners throughout the region. We will work with you throughout the life of your business, offering legal guidance in such areas as:
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation: Contact an Experienced Business Formation Attorney
We work with startup companies and established businesses in Montgomery County, in Bucks County and throughout Pennsylvania. Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania business lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309 near Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania.