In 1952, our founder, Irwin S. Rubin began practicing law, serving the legal needs of clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Chester County, Delaware County, and throughout the surrounding areas. He earned the trust and respect of the community by providing sound, ethical legal representation with a focus on client service.
Over 65 years later, Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. has not wavered from the original hallmarks of Mr. Rubin’s practice. We are a mid-sized regional law firm providing individuals, families, businesses, and organizations throughout Pennsylvania with exceptional legal representation.
A Forward-Looking Firm with a Tradition of Excellence
Our firm has earned the trust and respect of clients facing a wide range of legal problems. But we never stop looking forward to new ways to meet our clients’ legal needs. Whether continuing our education in matters such as family law and real estate law, or using the latest technology to investigate and pursue personal injury and medical malpractice lawsuits, we are dedicated to building on our firm’s secure foundation, serving out clients’ legal needs today and far into the future.
Learn More About Our Firm
- U.S. News & World Report honored Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. as the 2010 through 2022 “Best Law Firm” for its Non-White Collar Criminal Defense practice. The firm received a Tier 1 ranking.
- We are the largest criminal defense firm in Montgomery and Bucks counties.
- Marc Robert Steinberg was named a Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. In addition, he has been named as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania by Pennsylvania Super Lawyer.
- Marc Robert Steinberg and Gregory Gifford were named by their fellow lawyers as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for 2004 through 2021 as published in Philadelphia Magazine. Jay Glickman was named as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2006 through 2019. The Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Star awards distinguish our lawyers as ranked among the top 5% of the attorneys practicing in their fields and are chosen by a poll of their peers for their professional achievements.
- Matthew Wilkov was named “Lawyer on the Fast Track” by The Legal Intelligencer in 2007. He has also been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer by his fellow lawyers for 2021 as published in Philadelphia Magazine.
- John Filice was named by his fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in the years 2005 through 2010 and 2013 through 2016.
- Amy Stern was named by her fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer for 2020 and 2021 as published in Philadelphia Magazine.
- Matthew W. Quigg was named by his fellow lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star from 2017 through 2021.
- The Reporter‘s Readers’ Choice named Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. Best Law Firm in 2005 through 2013.
- Since 1992 Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. has had an AV rating* for legal and ethical standards under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating process. AV is the highest rating under the system and is a measure of our firm’s commitment to ethical representation.
For more information about all of our lawyers, please visit our attorney profiles page.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Are you searching for a solution to a troubling legal problem? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking. We also have an office in Newtown, Pennsylvania.