Real Estate Lawyers Lansdale, PA
Experienced Montgomery County & Bucks County Attorneys Protecting Your Interests in Pennsylvania Real Estate Transactions
Contact our Lansdale, Pennsylvania office to arrange a free initial consultation. Residential and commercial real estate law services our firm can provide for you include:
- Review and preparation of a purchase agreement or agreement of sale.
- Representation in property boundary disputes.
- Assistance for property owners and local zoning boards regarding land use and zoning issues.
- Negotiation and drafting of agreements for commercial leasing.
- Title searches and title opinions required by lenders for property sales.
- Representation for homebuyers, sellers, or mortgage companies at real estate closings for commercial and residential real estate.
- Issues related to real estate disclosures, on behalf of either the buyer or the seller.
- Sellers need to pay particular attention to the disclosures they make before a sale.
- Representation of builders, homebuyers, and developers in construction disputes, real estate litigation, and environmental law issues.
- Assistance with the legal aspects of home inspections.
Pennsylvania Title Insurance from Fidelity Abstract Company
When you purchase residential or commercial real estate, it is important that no previous claims of ownership, unpaid taxes or court judgments threaten your ownership. Fidelity Abstract Company, an affiliate of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, offers title searches, closing services and title insurance.
We provide realtors, builders, lenders, homebuyers, and sellers of property with a full range of title services. For more information, visit Fidelity Abstract Company or contact our office.
Schedule a Consultation with Experienced Real Estate Attorneys in Newtown, Pennsylvania
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford also helps clients with business law, estate planning, and civil litigation, including real estate litigation. The lawyers from our firm serve individuals and companies throughout Montgomery County, Bucks County and Lehigh County, including Philadelphia, Doylestown, Norristown, and Allentown. Contact us today.