Personal Injury Lawyers Abington, PA
Experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorneys Help Clients with Accident Claims in Montgomery County, Bucks County & Philadelphia County, PA
If you have been injured because of someone else’s careless or negligent actions, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. If you are suffering from a serious personal injury, the experienced lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. are here to help.
Contact us today online or by telephone to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, personal injury attorney.
Personal Injury Solutions for Accident Victims in Norristown, PA
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we help personal injury accident victims pursue compensation for the medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other hardships they have faced and will continue to face.
In order to successfully handle a personal injury lawsuit, an attorney must have in-depth knowledge of the law and acute attention to detail. We will need to show how someone else’s negligence caused your accident. We need to fully assess not only the present-day losses you have suffered because of this accident, but also future losses.
We handle a wide range of personal injury lawsuits, including those involving:
- Car accidents: Our attorneys have extensive experience with car crashes and the legal issues surrounding them.
- Trucking accidents: Truck collisions often lead to severe injuries, requiring significant medical treatment.
- Dram shop liability: Bars have a responsibility to protect their patrons and not to over-serve. If you were over-served and then suffered an injury, we can help you pursue compensation.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: If you were injured due to the negligence of a premises owner, you have a right to seek compensation.
- Construction site accidents: Under certain circumstances, you may be able to pursue compensation for injuries suffered on a construction site.
- Dog bite injuries: Dog bites can require extensive treatment and cause permanent disfigurement.
- Dangerous/defective products: If you or a loved one was hurt by a defective product, we can help you hold the manufacturer responsible.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one, our law firm can help you hold the negligent parties responsible for their actions.
Our attorneys have successfully handled numerous personal injury suits and know all of the avenues to success when handling these cases. We offer every client exceptional legal representation as well as personal, attentive client service. We understand the impact this injury has had on you and your loved ones. We will do everything in our power to help you put these hardships behind you, so you can get on with your life and look forward to a stable, happy future.
Assisting Victims of Serious Injuries in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania
Our attorneys have a deep understanding of a wide variety of serious injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, injuries leading to amputation. and the devastating physical effects caused by spinal cord injuries. Our experience with car accident cases has given us a particular understanding of the injuries common to motor vehicle collisions, including burns and whiplash.
Our law firm is also prepared to handle the numerous legal issues related to injuries to children. We take a compassionate approach to cases involving children, working hard to protect their rights and provide for their future.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with an Experienced Lansdale Personal Injury Attorney Now
Have you been injured in a car accident, truck wreck, or other personal injury accident? Contact the lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. today online or by telephone to speak with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Abington, PA. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking. We also have a location in Newtown, PA. Our personal injury lawyers in Abington, PA handle cases throughout Montgomery County, PA including: Abington, Norristown, Bristol, Cheltenham, Plymouth Meeting, North Wales and more. Contact us today.