Montgomery County Family Law Attorneys
Family Lawyers Helping Families Address and Overcome Legal Issues in Montgomery County and Bucks County, Pennsylvania
The impact of a family law problem will reach every aspect of your life. Your finances, your living situation and your most precious personal relationships will all be affected by the outcome. If you are facing a divorce, child custody dispute, or any other family law problem, the attorneys at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. are here for you. You want the best for your family; so do we.
Contact us today online or by telephone to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania family law attorney.
Have Questions About A Family Law Issue? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
A Trusted Law Firm Focused on the Family
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we have helped people from Montgomery County, Bucks County and the surrounding region with their most critical legal problems for over 65 years. We handle a wide range of family law issues, including those involving:
Get Advice From An Experienced Family Law Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
- Divorce: Our attorneys have extensive experience with the legal issues related to both contested and uncontested divorce.
- Custody: Custody disputes are among the most emotional and acrimonious of all legal actions.
- Visitation: We can help you develop a visitation schedule that best suits your family.
- Child support: Our attorneys will help ensure that the child support agreement is both fair and appropriate.
- Alimony/spousal support: Alimony is a common cause for disputes during a divorce. We can help you resolve the issue.
- Property settlements: Property division sets the blueprint for each spouse’s financial future. We can help you protect your interests.
- Modification and enforcement of orders: If your ex-spouse is not following your divorce decree, or if you wish to modify the orders, our law firm is ready to assist you.
- Name changes: It is a relatively simple legal process to change your name, but an important one.
- Adoption: Our attorneys will guide your family through every step of the adoption process.
- Non-traditional families: Non-traditional families often face a number of unique circumstances in family law cases.
- Custody relocation: Before moving a child, there are a number of important considerations that must be made.
We understand that family law cases are not only legal problems, but personal as well. We will do everything we can to help you feel at ease with the legal process and make these tough decisions a little easier to bear.
Resolving Family Law Disputes in PA
Disputes over child custody, property division, and other family law issues can be contentious, disruptive, and very costly. But they don’t have to be. Our attorneys work personally with our clients to resolve disputes efficiently and effectively.
We understand that a long, drawn-out legal battle rarely benefits either party, and can sever family relationships that might have otherwise been left intact. We are adept at helping clients resolve disputes through negotiation and settlement, as well as divorce mediation. Of course, when necessary, we are always prepared to go to court to fight for your interests.
Parent Awarded Right to Relocate to Another State
Significant Long-Term Alimony Awarded to Client in Divorce
Spouse Awarded Additional Support Toward Mortgage
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with Experienced PA Family Lawyers
Are you in need of legal solutions that work? Contact us today online or by telephone to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania domestic relations lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking. We also have a location in Newtown, PA and are able to meet with you in your home or hospital if need be. Our family law attorneys in Lansdale, PA serve areas in Montgomery County, including Norristown, Abington, Lansdale, Cheltenham, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting and more. Contact us today for your free consultation.