Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Lansdale, PA
Experienced Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorneys Represent Clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, and Philadelphia County, PA
A motor vehicle accident can leave you with a wide range of medical and financial hardships. You may face steep medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. If your accident was caused by another person’s negligence, it is important to have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, we have extensive experience helping victims of car, truck, and other motor vehicle accidents. We provide personal client service and aggressive advocacy to clients throughout Montgomery County and the surrounding areas.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County motor vehicle accident attorney.
Newtown Car Crash Lawyers Provide Experienced Assistance with Auto Accident Claims
We have been helping victims of motor vehicle wrecks and other personal injury accidents since 1952. Our lawyers are seasoned litigators and experienced in all aspects of handling auto accident claims, including establishing liability, assessing the damages, and helping you access all sources of financial compensation.
We handle a wide range of motor vehicle accidents for our Pennsylvania clients, including:
- Car accidents: If you have been hurt in an auto accident, our attorneys can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists often suffer serious injuries after a crash. We can help you get the financial support you need.
- Trucking accidents: Were you injured by a negligent truck driver? Get help from our personal injury attorneys.
- Dram shop liability: If you were injured by a person who was over-served at a bar or restaurant, you may be able to claim compensation.
- Boating accidents: Many boaters drink alcohol while on the water, a situation that can lead to serious accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents: Collisions between pedestrians and vehicles are very serious, and often require significant medical treatment.
- Bicycle accidents: Drivers have a responsibility to stay clear of bikers and bicyclists.
- Drunk driving accidents: Driving while intoxicated shows a disregard for the safety of all other motorists and pedestrians. If you have been hit by a drunk driver, call our office.
If you have been injured by a negligent driver, that person’s insurance provider will likely try to talk to you. They may try to get you to say things that harm your case. They may try to get you to settle for far less than your case is worth — or nothing at all. It is very important to speak with an experienced Montgomery County motor vehicle accident attorney before accepting any such offer from an insurance company. We are on your side and will help you fight for every penny of your motor vehicle accident claim.
One-on-One Legal Guidance About Your Norristown Car Accident Case
After an accident, it is common for victims to have questions about the legal process ahead. We are here to help. When you work with our law office, we will help determine whether you have a legitimate case and help you understand what sort of damages you may be entitled to. We can also answer any questions you may have about filing police reports and the process ahead.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with an Experienced Doylestown Auto Accident Attorney
Have you been injured by the careless or negligent actions of another motorist? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.