At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., our attorneys take a team approach in order to solve our clients’ legal problems. Whatever legal problem you are facing, you can be assured that you will be served by a team of lawyers with in-depth knowledge and experience.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, attorney.
Lansdale Law Firm – Pathways to Legal Success
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we have served clients in Montgomery County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Chester County, Delaware County, and the surrounding areas for over 65 years.
The scope of our practice includes:
- Personal injury: We help accident injury victims pursue compensation for the losses they have suffered.
- Medical malpractice: We help people who have been injured or fallen ill due to medical negligence as well as those who have lost loved ones in instances of fatal medical malpractice.
- Criminal law: If you are facing criminal charges, you need a strong, proactive criminal defense. We also handle appeals from criminal conviction.
- Family law: We understand the high personal and financial stakes of cases involving divorce, child custody and other family law issues.
- Estate planning and estate administration: Planning for the future requires foresight and attention to detail. We will handle your most critical estate planning needs with care and precision.
- Business law: We help Pennsylvania businesses pursue efficient and effective solutions to their legal problems.
- Civil and commercial litigation: Our attorneys are seasoned courtroom litigators who know how to obtain results for clients in court.
- Environmental law: We assist clients in contract negotiations over the procurement of natural gas and other natural resources. We also handle environmental law litigation.
- Workers’ compensation: We help injured workers with all aspects of workers’ compensation claims and appeals.
- Military law: Members of the U.S. armed forces have legal rights and responsibilities that civilians do not. We offer sound legal guidance to our men and women in uniform and their families, including issues involving military and veteran malpractice.
- Real estate law: We help businesses and individuals with a wide range of commercial and residential real estate issues.
Our attorneys combine experience, knowledge and personal service to provide our clients with exceptional legal representation. Whatever legal problem you are facing, we are prepared to help.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Are you facing a difficult legal problem? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or toll free at 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.