Social Security Disability Lawyers Pennsylvania
Disabled workers are entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits. However, the road to obtaining those benefits is often filled with many hurdles and legal complications. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, we help disabled workers pursue the benefits to which they are entitled under the law. We make what can be a cold, forbidding process much easier to bear.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Social Security Disability attorney.
Making SSDI Law Work for You in Lansdale, PA
If you have had to deal with the Social Security Administration, you have probably been treated like a nameless, faceless entity — little more than a number on a long, long list. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, you will be treated like a human being — a person who is suffering, unable to work and only asking for the benefits you need to make it through this difficult time.
There are many steps along the road to obtaining SSDI benefits. We will work with you personally throughout the entire process:
- Initial claim: We know how to draft SSDI claims to maximize the chances for success.
- Written appeal: If your initial claim is denied, we can help you draft a written appeal, using medical evidence to make a compelling argument on your behalf.
- Administrative law judge (ALJ) hearing: This is our first chance to present you as a real person to the judge, and not just a case file. We will help you prepare for this hearing and stand by your side throughout the process.
- Appeals council hearing: If your appeal with the ALJ is denied, you are still not without recourse.
- Federal court appeal: We have extensive experience in the federal court system. We understand the rules and procedures, giving our clients the best possible chance for a successful appeal.
Our attorneys have handled numerous SSDI claims and appeals and know how to work within the system to achieve results for our clients. We understand how important these benefits are to you and your family. We will do everything in our power to help you get what you deserve.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with a Montgomery County SSDI Attorney Today
Are you in need of legal solutions that work? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania SSDI lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.