Montgomery County Business Law Attorneys
Experienced PA Lawyers Helping Business Owners Address and Resolve Legal Matters in Montgomery County & Bucks County, Pennsylvania
In today’s economy, it is imperative to secure your position in the domestic and global marketplace. Protecting your interests and maintaining your bottom line are therefore of the utmost importance.
Do You Require Business Law Representation And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we have provided quality business law representation to companies in Montgomery County and Bucks County, Pennsylvania, for over 65 years. Our firm is committed to providing counsel that is sound, effective and creative. We strive to help our corporate clients protect their interests and fully explore their business opportunities.
A Wide Range of Business Law Services in PA
Get Advice From An Experienced Business Law Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Our attorneys offer a wide range of business law services, including:
- Business formation: Our attorneys will help you choose the business entity that is right for you, and give you the tools you need to form your new company.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If you are seeking to merge with or acquire another company, we can help you protect your company’s interests.
- Contract preparation and disputes: Whether you wish to create a new contract or dispute the interpretation of an existing one, we can help.
- Shareholder agreements: A strong shareholder agreement can be a great asset if disputes arise in the future.
- Partnership disputes: If a disagreement occurs between partners in a company, we can help you resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
- Unemployment law: It is common for disputes to arise between employers and employees who have recently been let go. We can help you handle these challenging situations.
- Employment law: Our attorneys are prepared to assist with a wide range of employment-related legal matters.
Ongoing Legal Counsel for Your Pennsylvania Business
An ongoing relationship with an attorney can save your business significant time and money. As your ongoing counsel, we can quickly assess and resolve issues as they arise due to our familiarity with your operations. We can also represent you in negotiations, review and draft business contracts, and help resolve litigation concerns and partnership disputes.
Professional Practice Dispute
Successfully Defended Against Business Dispute; Opposing Party Ordered to Pay on Counterclaim
Talk to an Experienced Lawyer About Restructuring Your Business in PA
A number of factors might indicate the need for a change in the legal structure of your company. Business dissolution, restructure and succession involve personal and corporate risk, which can be minimized. The business planning lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. help business organizations anticipate and adapt to change.
To discuss how we may be of assistance, call us at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 toll free, or contact us online.