Theft Lawyers Norristown, Pennsylvania
Skilled PA Criminal Attorneys Defending Against State and Federal Theft Charges in Montgomery County & Bucks County
Conviction of a theft crime can mean jail time and a permanent criminal record. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., our Pennsylvania criminal defense attorneys take theft charges as seriously as you do. Our theft defense attorneys utilize a team approach that encompasses over 110 years of combined experience, including the experience of four former prosecutors.
Our commitments to quality and personal service have enabled our firm to prosper for over 65 years. During that time, we have established an excellent network of professionals and experts to assist us. When the situation calls for a specialist, we call upon our investigators, forensic scientists and other experts to assist in your defense.
Ready to Assist with State or Federal Theft Charges in Upper Dublin, PA
We provide theft defense for all state and federal theft charges, including:
- Robbery: Robbery is the crime of taking something by force or by threatening to use force.
- Burglary: Burglary involves entering a home with the intent to steal.
- Shoplifting: Though it may seem like a minor crime, shoplifting can have long-term effects on a person’s future.
- Credit card fraud: Using another person’s credit cards is a serious crime, one that can benefit from skilled representation.
- Embezzlement: Embezzlement cases can be very complex. If you have been accused, it is important that you work with an experienced white collar crime attorney.
- Auto theft: Accusations of auto theft can lead to very serious consequences, including jail time.
- Identity theft: If you have been accused of using someone else’s identity for personal gain, contact our law firm.
- Internet theft: There are a number of effective defenses that can be used when accused of internet theft.
The Lansdale theft defense attorneys at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. have successfully won trials and negotiated plea bargains for clients accused of theft crimes throughout Pennsylvania, including the Montgomery County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Chester County, and Delaware County areas, as well as the Philadelphia, Doylestown, Norristown, Allentown, West Chester, and Media areas.
Contact Our PA Criminal Defense Law Firm About Your Lansdale Theft Charges
To arrange a free confidential consultation with an experienced theft lawyer in Norristown, PA, please call us or fill out our intake form. We serve clients throughout Montgomery County, PA, including: Norristown, Abington, Lansdale, King of Prussia, North Wales and more. We have offices located in both Colmar, PA and Newtown, PA, and can even meet with you in your home or hospital if you cannot travel. Call us now.