At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, our law firm has served the legal needs of our valued clients for over 60 years. A full service firm, we are equipped to handle a wide range of complex legal issues for individuals, families, businesses and organizations in suburban Philadelphia and throughout Pennsylvania. If you are facing a critical legal problem, come to the firm you can trust.
- Powerful team
- Robert R.
- Excellent service provided over the years. Mr. Glickman is very wise and sees the little details in the big picture.
- Drew G.
- Marc Steinberg was excellent. I see why he is so highly regarded in the industry. We were more than pleased with his services. We are very grateful to him.
- Wendy T.
- When I come here and when I leave I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I tell everyone about this firm.
- Julie K.
- I would definitely recommend this firm and specifically Matt Wilkov to anyone in need of legal services. Excellent lawyer. He was professional, knowledgeable and made me and my case feel important. He was always accessible and answered any and all questions that I had.
- John Filice was wonderful, helpful, kind, informative.
- Kathy F.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, attorney.
A Law Firm That Works For You
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, we provide exceptional legal service and personal, attentive client service. Our attorneys are known and respected voices on matters ranging from personal injury and medical malpractice to family law and estate planning.
If you are facing a serious legal problem, choosing an attorney is perhaps the most important decision you will make. To aid you in your decision, we invite you to:
We are the largest criminal law practice in Montgomery and Bucks counties. We are proud to announce that the firm has received the prestigious honor of being named a Tier 1 2010 - 2016 "Best Law Firm" by US News and World Report for our Non-White Collar Criminal Defense practice. Our business law practice is focused on helping business owners reach efficient solutions to their most critical legal problems. Whatever legal issue you are facing, we are here for you.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation
Are you in need of legal solutions that work? Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer. We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking.