Construction Accident Lawyers Bristol, PA
Seasoned PA Construction Accident Attorneys Represent Injured Victims in Montgomery County and Bucks County, Pennsylvania
As a construction worker, you are in one of the most dangerous occupations in the world. Non-fatal construction site injuries typically are severe. Common injuries occur because of falling objects, tripping, falls, defective equipment, vehicle accidents, excessive noise/vibrations, and exposure to chemical irritants. Even worse, construction workers can be killed by electrocution, object strikes, falls from heights, and being caught between crushing objects. In fact, these “fatal four” have been responsible for nearly 60% of construction accident deaths. If you have been hurt, or a loved one killed, in a Montgomeryville construction accident, Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg, and Gifford has experienced workers’ compensation and personal injury lawyers who can help. We are prepared to meet with you during a free initial consultation at one of our offices in Newtown or Colmar, PA.
A Pennsylvania Construction Accident Law Firm That Will Secure Compensation for Your Construction Accident Injuries in Bensalem, PA
When you have been severely injured in a construction accident in New Britain, Chalfont, Lansdale, or anywhere else in Southeastern Pennsylvania, it is likely that your medical expenses are substantial and that you have lost or are losing income because you cannot work. Your bills are piling up and you need money now. If this describes what happened to you, or if you are grieving a loved one who died in a PA construction accident, we can fight for your rightful financial compensation.
With 270 combined years of experience, our Montgomeryville construction accident attorneys have the skills, knowledge, and resources to win multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts through workers’ compensation claims and personal injury, wrongful death, and product liability lawsuits. Moreover, if your injuries or your loved one’s death meet the legal criteria, multiple claims and lawsuits can potentially be filed simultaneously.
Winning Multi-Million Dollar Workers’ Compensation Settlements and Lawsuit Verdicts for Construction Site Accident Victims in Norristown, Pennsylvania
The following are just some of the ways that you may be able to recover financial compensation for your construction accident injuries in Pennsylvania:
- Workers’ Compensation: If your workers’ compensation claim is accepted, your financial recovery through the employee protection program may not be enough.
- Personal Injury: If a third party (besides a co-worker) was negligent, and you were injured as a result, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit in a civil court.
- Product Liability: When the cause of your injury was a defective construction product, you may be able to recover compensation from several entities such as the retailer, wholesaler, or manufacturer.
- Wrongful Death: No amount of money is enough when a loved one has been killed on a construction site, but the decedent’s family may be able to seek justice by filing a wrongful death lawsuit.
PA Construction Accident Attorneys in Warminster Will Take Care of Your Difficult Legal Matters
As your PA personal injury and construction accident law firm, we are prepared to handle your entire case for you, including the following:
- Determine what your case is worth.
- Fight for your workers’ compensation recovery even when it has been denied.
- Deal with all the attorneys involved.
- Determine who is responsible for your construction accident injuries.
- Hire and send investigators.
- Interview witnesses.
- Handle the complex legal process.
- Deal with confusing paperwork.
- File claims and lawsuits.
- Fight for the maximum compensation allowed by law.
Because liability issues pertaining to construction accident claims in Pennsylvania are legally and procedurally complex, it is important to hire an attorney team experienced with workers’ compensation claims and third-party personal injury and product liability claims. Proving such claims requires a precise understanding of PA workers’ compensation law and lawsuit nuances. The Montgomeryville law firm of Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg, and Gifford understands the intricate federal and state laws and regulations specific to these types of claims.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Experienced Warrington Construction Accident Injury Attorney
Let us help relieve the pain, suffering, stress, and financial worries you are experiencing now so that you can get the financial compensation you need and deserve. Time is of the essence to maximize your recovery in a construction accident case. Since we do not get paid until we win your case or obtain a settlement, you never pay us a penny upfront. We have represented injured victims in Telford, Chalfont, North Wales, Montgomeryville, and everywhere else in Southeastern PA, and we will fight for the maximum recovery allowed by law in your Pennsylvania construction accident case.
To have your case reviewed by our construction accident lawyers in Bristol, PA, contact us 24/7 over the telephone or, if you prefer, tell us what happened on our contact form, and we will get back to you promptly. Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford handle cases all throughout Montgomery County, including Newtown, Upper Dublin, Norristown, Abington, Cheltenham, King of Prussia, North Wales and more. We have offices located in both Newtown, PA and Colmar, PA. Contact us now.