Grandparent Custody Attorneys in Montgomery County

Experienced Family Attorneys Handle Child Custody for Grandparents in Montgomery County & Bucks County, Pennsylvania

Your ex-spouse’s failure to comply with orders may make enforcement actions necessary. If you need legal assistance with a modification or enforcement issue, the experienced family law attorneys at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. are here to stand up for your rights.

Contact us today online or by telephone at 215-822-7575 or 800-358-9367 to speak with an experienced grandparent custody attorney in Montgomery County.

Have Questions About Divorce Modification? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.

Enforcement of a Property Settlement Agreement After Divorce in PA

At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we handle a wide range of family law issues, including the enforcement of property settlement agreements. A significant change in life circumstances can render existing child support order inadequate or unfair. Situations which may call for enforcement of a property settlement agreement include:

  • Nonpayment of alimony.
  • Nonpayment of debts.
  • Failure to refinance a mortgage.
  • Failure to follow through with a property buyout.
  • Failure to transfer retirement assets.

Our Montgomery County grandparent custody attorneys will handle all of the necessary legal details of requesting a modification of orders. We understand how important it is that your order reflects today’s reality, not yesterday’s.

Get Advice From An Experienced Family Law Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.

We understand how important it is that you get the full support and cooperation you need. When others fail to meet their obligations, we will step in on your behalf.

Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with an Experienced Child Custody Modification Lawyer in Pennsylvania

Are you facing a child support or child custody modification issue? Contact us today online or by telephone to speak with a knowledgeable grandparent’s right lawyer in Montgomery County. Our attorneys will handle your child custody modification case with proper experienced and knowledge in order to help you win your case.

We are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and offer free and convenient parking. We also have an additional office in Newtown, PA and can drive to you if you are unable to travel. Our divorce modification attorneys in Warrington, PA serve clientele throughout the Montgomery County, PA including: Norristown, Upper Dublin, Abington, Cheltenham, Lansdale and more. Contact us today for your free consultation.