Montgomery County Contested Divorce Attorneys
PA Family Lawyers Protecting Your Best Interests in a Contested Divorce in Bucks County or Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
There are numerous legal issues that must be resolved in divorce. Most couples will have to address property division, and for some, alimony will apply. If they have children, child support and child custody will need to be determined.
When spouses disagree on one single legal matter or on everything, their divorce is considered contested. In contrast, an uncontested divorce is possible when spouses agree on every legal matter.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we guide clients through the divorce process, working proactively to settle any disputed matters. To learn more about starting the divorce process, contact a Lansdale contested divorce attorney from our firm by calling or contacting us online. We offer a free initial consultation.
Have Questions About Contested Divorce? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Experienced Assistance with Contested Divorces in Pennsylvania
You may feel overwhelmed if you and your spouse disagree on important legal matters in your divorce. However, it is important to remember that a great number of divorces are contested. Working with an experienced family law attorney is critical to ensure that the right legal steps are taken. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we will help you get through the divorce process in the most efficient way possible.
We frequently work with professionals — including psychiatrists, psychologists, forensic accountants and financial planners — to help prepare our cases and address the following legal matters:
- Alimony/spousal support: Alimony is a common point of conflict in divorce. We can protect your interests and support your needs.
- Property and debt division: It is common for disputes to arise relating to the division of assets. We will work with you to push for a solution that meets you goals.
- Child custody and visitation: The results of a child custody determination will have lifelong effects. Our law firm will help you reach a result that suits your child’s best interests.
- Child support: Child support is another area of contention for many divorcing spouses.
- Domestic violence concerns: Accusations of domestic violence can play a significant role in divorce proceedings. Contact our law firm to learn more.
Our goal is to help you resolve your divorce-related legal issues outside of court, either through negotiation or mediation. This can help speed up the process and reduce stress for all involved. However, when this is not possible, we will aggressively advocate your rights in court.
Contact Our Law Firm Today About Your Contested Divorce in PA
To learn more about settling your uncontested divorce, contact a Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, divorce lawyer for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Lehigh County, and Philadelphia County. We are located in Colmar, Hatfield Township, and we offer free and convenient parking. We also have an office located in Newtown, PA. Our contested divorce attorneys in Newtown, PA serve clients throughout Montgomery and Bucks County, including North Wales, Blue Bell, Newtown, Lansdale, Abington, North Wales, Plymouth Meeting and more. Contact us now.