Montgomery County Truck Accidents Attorney
On busy Pennsylvania highways like Route 78, I-95, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, careless truck drivers and negligent trucking companies can cost innocent motorists their lives every day. In fact, there are an average of 500,000 truck accidents that occur in the United States each year. Like all others who share the road, truck drivers have a responsibility to engage in safe driving practices, including taking precautionary measures to ensure truck safety. What’s more, their employers have an obligation to comply with federal and state regulations, engage in ethical hiring practices, and fulfill truck maintenance schedules. Whether the onset of an accident is caused by a fatigued truck driver or a trucking company that fails to get trucks inspected by a mechanic, both are in the wrong and must be held liable to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a truck accident, the experienced personal injury lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. are here to stand up for your rights. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, we are equipped to handle a wide range of personal injury lawsuits, including those involving 18-wheelers (tractor-trailers) and other large trucks. Because of the speed and mass involved in truck accidents, the resulting accidents are serious and often fatal. We understand the trauma that our clients have been through following a truck accident, which is why we are proud to provide them with the unique and dedicated service needed to build a trusting relationship with our clients.
Get Advice From An Experienced Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Possible Causes for Truck Accidents in Montgomery County
While investigating these cases and pursuing truck accident injury lawsuits, we may call upon experts in accident reconstruction, trucking regulation, truck maintenance, and other relevant fields to build compelling cases for our clients. When investigating a truck accident, we will search for factors such as:
- Faulty Brake Maintenance: It is important that truck drivers perform regular maintenance on their trucks to ensure their brakes are working properly. Failure to do so may result in a catastrophic accident.
- Improper Loading/Unloading: Improper loading or unloading of a truck may result in severe injuries. This is why it is important for employers to ensure their drivers are trained properly.
- Improper Underride Protection: Underride protection is used to prevent a small vehicle from accidentally driving under a truck. The protection is vital in preventing a dangerous accident.
- Speeding or Reckless Driving: This is a common cause of truck accidents. It is crucial that truck drivers maintain safe driving habits whenever they are operating a truck.
- Driver Fatigue: Many truck drivers work long hours making it easy for them to become fatigued on the road. It is crucial that the drivers take a break and pull over instead of continuing to drive while they are fighting off fatigue.
- Drug or Alcohol Abuse: Not only is driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol illegal, it is also extremely dangerous and may cause a deadly truck accident.
We at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford are one of the few firms in Montgomery County that develop and maintain rapid response teams to investigate accidents. We take pride in our hands-on approach because we understand the critical role evidence and time play in cases like these. Our arsenal of cutting-edge tools, knowledge, and resources can put you in a strong position to compete and achieve results.
Common Injuries Afflicting Montgomery County Truck Accident Victims
If you were injured in a truck accident in Pennsylvania and believe a negligent truck driver was responsible, you deserve to receive full monetary compensation to help you and your family navigate this challenging period.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, we take all necessary actions to resolve your concerns and secure a favorable outcome that helps recoup financially. Both minor and serious truck accidents have the capacity to leave crippling, often life-threatening injuries in their wake. Our injury lawyers have represented clients in Montgomery County, PA with the following:
- Head injuries
- Skull fracture
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord damage
- Facial disfigurement
- Fractures and dislocations
- Limb amputation
- Back or neck damage
- Wounds, scrapes, cuts, and burns
- Blood loss
- Chest or internal injuries
Truck accident cases can be complex, involving intricate legal, scientific, and medical issues. Insurance companies know who we are, the commitment we have to our clients, and that we never settle for anything less than what our clients deserve.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect After a Truck Accident
Following a truck accident, an injured victim may be able to collect compensation for the losses they may have suffered as a result. Those damages include:
- Medical Expenses: After being injured in a truck accident, victims may need extensive medical care to recover resulting in high medical bills and expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: A victim should be compensated for all physical and non-physical pain and suffering following the accident.
- Property Damage: In a truck accident, the victim’s vehicle may be severely damaged. They should be compensated for any repairs or replacements needed as a result of the property damage.
- Lost Wages: When an injury causes a victim to miss work, they should be compensated for the pay they have lost as a result.
- Lost Earning Potential: If an injury leaves a victim disabled, it may hinder their earning potential in their career and they should be compensated for that loss.
Our seasoned attorneys may be able to help you understand what damages you may be eligible to collect.
Why Should You Hire a Truck Accident Attorney in Montgomery County?
Truck accident attorneys may be able to help you build a strong injury claim as you pursue compensation, but that is not the only benefit you will receive from partnering with a Montgomery County truck accident attorney:
- Prompt communication
- Personalized, one-on-one service
- Dedicated representation
- Honest and integral legal counsel
- Years of experience helping victims in Pennsylvania
- Highly educated attorneys working on your case
Our legal team is ready to help you with your truck accident injury claim. We look forward to providing you with the top-of-the-line service you deserve to build a strong injury claim as you go against the aggressive insurance providers. To get started, fill out this contact form to get in touch with one of our skilled truck accident attorneys.
Dump Truck Accident /Wrongful Death
Retain Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Montgomery County
Our attorneys employ a team approach in handling truck accident injury cases. We prepare every case as if it is going to trial and will never advise our client to accept a quick and easy settlement. We offer every client personal service and our dedication to achieving successful results.We are able to obtain high settlements and verdicts because of our team’s devotion to building relationships with our clients so that we understand their struggles. We then use the account of medical experts and our professional opinion to determine a fair value for their losses.
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C. provides clients in PA with advocacy, counsel, and guidance. Our firm’s success is a direct result of the active and productive engagement of our lawyers, staff, and support teams. From the moment we pick up the phone to the second we exit the courtroom, we’ll be by your side.
For your convenience, we are located right off of Route 309, in Colmar, Hatfield Township, as well as Newtown, PA. Our personal injury lawyers work on cases throughout Montgomery County, PA including Abington, Norristown, Cheltenham, King of Prussia, North Wales, Plymouth Meeting, Lansdale, and more. If you or someone you love has been injured in a truck crash, reach out to our professional legal team today by completing an online contact form, or call 215-798-7081 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer.