Kirsten Balzer Miniscalco
Location: Colmar, Pennsylvania
Email: E-mail Me
Kirsten B. Miniscalco joined Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, P.C. in May 2013 as an associate attorney. She was born and raised in Telford, is a local graduate of Souderton Area High School, and today lives with her husband and two children in Collegeville. At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg and Gifford, she remains dedicated to her local community and is eager to assist her clients in their legal matters.
Ms. Miniscalco concentrates her practice in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, support, alimony, equitable distribution, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and adoption. She is committed to representing her client’s interests throughout the divorce or separation process and diligently guides her clients through the intricacies of the legal system. She is also a certified Parent Coordinator in custody cases.
Ms. Miniscalco also handles a variety of civil matters, including social security, business law, real estate, and general civil litigation.
Ms. Miniscalco graduated from Villanova University School of Law where she served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Villanova Environmental Law Journal and was awarded the 2011 Public Interest Fellowship. After she received her Bachelor’s degree from Cornell University, Ms. Miniscalco served in the United States Peace Corps as a micro-enterprise development volunteer in the Kingdom of Tonga.
She is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and Montgomery County Bar Association. She is also dedicated to serving her local community through her involvement in the Souderton-Telford Rotary Club, where she serves as the Secretary.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 2012
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Bachelor of Science – 2006
- Major: Applied Economics and Management
- Minor: Communications
- “Bats and Breezes Take on Federal Policy: The Windy Effects of Animal Welfare Institute v. Beech Ridge Energy,” 22 Vill. Envtl. L.J. 225, 2011
Honors and Awards
- Editor in Chief of the Villanova Environmental Law Journal, 2011 – 2012
- Public Interest Fellowship, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2012 – Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2013 – Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, 2013 – Present
- Souderton Telford Rotary Club, Member, 2014 – Present; Secretary, 2018 – Present
- Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County, Business Partnership Network, 2015 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Pennsylvania Department of Education, Harrisburg, PA, Office of Chief Counsel, Law Clerk, 2012 – 2013
- The Support Center for Child Advocates, Summer Associate
- US Peace Corps, Kingdom of Tonga, South Pacific , 2006 – 2008
- Pi Beta Phi
- Alpha Kappa Psi
Classes / Seminars
- 2017 – Montgomery Bar Association, 10th Annual Toby L. Dickman Seminar: The Intersection Between Mental Health and Family Law
- 2017 – Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, Family Law Society Panelist: Tips and Tactics to Find Your Niche in Family Law Practice
- PA Certified Parent Coordinator (court appointed and private)’
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Program