King of Prussia Car Accident Lawyers
Car Accident Lawyers in King of Prussia Put Clients First
The time following a car accident can be chaotic. As you struggle to regain control over your health and finances, you may feel overwhelmed with the responsibility and need to recover compensation from the other party. From the moment your car accident occurs, you have the ability to hold the other person accountable for their negligent actions. When you sustain severe damages and injuries due to another person disregarding your health and safety, it’s essential to seek legal representation for the harm caused.
The skilled team of car accident lawyers in King of Prussia at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford has over 65 years of legal experience fighting for clients who have been injured in car accidents. By understanding our clients’ difficulties and offering accessible communication, we have developed a reputation for exceptional legal services throughout King of Prussia and Pennsylvania. We will fight for your right to recover fair compensation for your injuries and damages.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
Major Causes of Car Accidents in King of Prussia, PA
In 2019 alone, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation reported 104,475 traffic crashes in Pennsylvania. On average, there were 286 reportable traffic crashes every day. This statistic is daunting, and many of these accidents were likely preventable if not for the negligence of a third party. Significant causes of car accidents in King of Prussia include:
Get Advice From An Experienced King of Prussia, PA Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving can lead to major accidents, whether you’re texting or adjusting the radio. Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents and is a highly negligent action.
- Weather: Winter weather conditions in King of Prussia can create dangerous road conditions, which require all drivers to exercise a higher degree of caution when on the roadways. A driver’s failure to take weather conditions into account is a common cause of car accidents in the area.
- Safety violations: Speeding is a major contributor to car accidents because it reduces the driver’s time to stop the vehicle and avoid a crash. Running a red light, failing to put on your turn signal, and having broken brake lights are all ways someone can disregard traffic rules and put you in harm’s way.
- Driving while intoxicated: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is illegal and dangerous. These accidents commonly lead to severe car accidents due to the driver’s inability to make clear decisions.
- Road conditions: As with weather changes, poorly maintained roads and construction zones require drivers to use added caution. In some circumstances, a construction company or road maintenance workers can be held responsible for negligently maintaining or marking the roadways.
Regardless of the cause of your car accident, it is crucial to seek out medical treatment as soon as possible following the accident. The immediate attention of a trained physician can be a powerful element in proving that the car accident caused or exacerbated your injuries. An experienced car accident attorney in King of Prussia can help gather substantial evidence and information for your case, and having a representative on your side is critical for a fair decision.
Are You Eligible to Recover Compensation for Your Car Accident Injuries in King of Prussia?
A car accident can inflict extensive physical and emotional damage on the innocent driver. From hospital bills to physical therapy and recovery treatment, the expenses you may have to pay after an accident can start to add up. To make sure you’re properly taken care of and that the other person is held responsible, a car accident attorney in King of Prussia will help you recover compensation for some of the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Past and future medical expenses
- Expenses associated with the damage of property
- Lost wages or income
- Lower quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium/companionship
- Physical disfigurement and impairment
- Wrongful death damages
- Punitive damages
The damages you’ve incurred due to someone else’s reckless actions should be compensated, and our team of dedicated King of Prussia car accident lawyers are ready to fight for your rights and intentions. With experience and a passion for justice, we’re prepared to stand by your side every step of the way.
When Should You Contact an Experienced Car Accident Attorney in King of Prussia?
The most critical time to gather evidence and documentation of the car accident is right after it happens. However, there are many instances where people cannot take pictures of the crime scene or get the other person’s information. While it may be crucial to gather evidence, you can still do so after the crash occurs. A dedicated team of personal injury lawyers can help evaluate your case regardless of how much time has passed but contacting a dedicated group as soon as possible increases the likelihood of a positive outcome.
Some of the common ways a car accident attorney can assist with your claim are:
- Answering questions related to the claim
- Conducting a fair investigation
- Negotiating settlement offers
- Analyzing potential legal issues
- Discussing claims with insurance companies
- Establishing the other individual’s negligence and liability
- Helping guide you through the medical process
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, our car accident lawyers have dedicated our careers to helping accident victims in King of Prussia and the surrounding communities and know what it takes to recover compensation for our clients successfully.
Get in Touch With Dedicated Auto Accident Lawyer in King of Prussia
When you endure a traumatic experience like a car accident, you may encounter medical fees, lost income, and many other financial losses. You have the right to hold the at-fault person accountable for their negligent behavior. Our team at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford understand how frustrating an event like this is and want to lessen the burden and stress. Our years of experience working with clients and advocating for their rights have created a strong community of people we can rely on. For your case, we want to offer you all the tools and knowledge we’ve accumulated. Call 215-822-7575 or fill out our online contact form for a free consultation to speak with our King of Prussia car accident lawyer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
If you believe your accident was caused by dangerous road conditions, such as uneven pavement, defective signs, improper intersection signals, negligent marking in construction zones or poor visibility on a curve, we can help investigate to determine whether a state or local agency, or even a construction company, may be responsible for the accident. If a private company, such as a shopping mall, was responsible for maintaining the roadway in the area, you may also have a claim for damages against that entity. Contact our experienced car accident lawyers for more individualized information in your case.
In some cases, you may have both a claim for workers’ compensation and a claim against the negligent driver. As an employee, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits for work-related injuries but are then not entitled to pursue a lawsuit against your employer. This rule does not prevent you from seeking compensation from negligent third parties, however.