Montgomery County Car Accident Damage Claims Lawyer
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Discuss The Types of Damages in Car Accident Cases in Pennsylvania
In the aftermath of a serious car accident, people face a number of serious challenges. Though many people think only of the physical injuries that a victim suffers after an accident, in most cases the victim may face emotional and financial stress as well.
The goal of a personal injury case is to reimburse injured victims for the total losses suffered due to the negligence of another party. These losses can come in many forms, including medical bills, lost wages, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and others.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., our attorneys are dedicated to helping Pennsylvania accident victims recover the compensation they deserve. We work closely with our clients, always considering the many ways their injuries have affected their lives.
Types of Damages in Car Accident Cases
There are many types of damages in car accident cases. Common issues include:
- Medical bills: Medical care can be extremely expensive, especially if you will require long-term treatment.
- Lost wages: Even a few days away from the workplace can put a strain on your family’s finances. Compensation for lost wages is designed to help victims who have missed work due to the accident.
- Loss of earning capacity: If you are unable to continue working in your chosen career, you can be reimbursed for the money you would have earned if the accident had not occurred.
- Pain and suffering: You can be compensated for the physical pain and the emotional suffering you have endured as a result of the accident.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: If you are no longer able to do the things you enjoy, you may be entitled to additional compensation.
Contact Our Experienced Car Crash Lawyers for a Free Consultation
When you work with our law firm, we will consider all of these issues as we pursue the maximum possible compensation for your injuries. To schedule a free initial consultation with Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. contact us online or call us. We have offices located in both Colmar, PA and Newtown, PA. Call now.