Bensalem Car Accident Lawyers
Our Car Accident Lawyers Put 65-Plus Years of Experience to Work for Accident Victims Throughout Bensalem
A car accident can be a terrifying experience even if no one is injured in the crash—a serious car accident can have traumatic emotional and physical consequences that can, in the most severe cases, impact you for the rest of your life. Although securing financial compensation is often far from a car accident victim’s mind, obtaining full and fair compensation for your injuries and other economic damages can be crucial to a complete recovery.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., we have successfully represented thousands of car accident victims in Bensalem and throughout Pennsylvania. Our years of experience have taught us how critical it is that we get to know our clients personally so that we can understand how a car accident may have impacted each of their lives. When you retain our legal services, you can be confident in knowing that we will be by your side throughout the entire recovery process so that you can put your car accident behind you as quickly as possible.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Bensalem
Car accidents are common enough in Bensalem and the surrounding area that they can be caused by any number of factors. Despite this, certain driver behaviors and conditions can increase the likelihood that a car accident will occur. Some of the more common causes of car accidents include:
Get Advice From An Experienced Bensalem, PA Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
- Alcohol and drugs. Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is both illegal and dangerous, and frequently contributes to car accidents.
- Distracted driving. Technology and a myriad of other distractions often cause car accidents. When a driver takes his or her hands off the wheel, eyes off the road or simply fails to pay attention to surrounding conditions, that driver is more likely to cause a car accident.
- Cell phones. Cell phone use while driving is a type of distracted driving. Pennsylvania has a no texting law that prohibits a driver from texting while driving, but cell phones also contain videos, emails and a host of other distractions—even taking one’s hands off the road to use a cell phone can make it more difficult for the driver to avoid potential accidents.
- Speeding. When a driver is speeding, he or she may not have the time that is necessary to stop the car to avoid an accident. Problems with speeding include more than merely driving over the speed limit—many accidents occur because one driver is driving too quickly for the current road conditions.
- Driver error. Some car accidents are caused by simple mistakes made by a driver—not seeing a stop sign, failing to yield or turning the wrong way down a one-way road can easily cause a car accident.
- Road conditions. Dangerous or poorly marked construction zones, turns, and intersections, as well as weather conditions, can all cause a serious car accident.
Experienced Lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. Offer Comprehensive Legal Services to Car Accident Victims in Bensalem
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our car accident lawyers do more than merely advocate for our Bensalem clients in the courtroom. We investigate to locate and analyze every available piece of evidence in your case to make sure we explore every avenue for recovering compensation. After determining whose insurance company is responsible for paying damages, we negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf so that you can focus on recovering. Because our right to payment for legal services is tied to your recovery, you can rest assured that we will leave no stone unturned in our fight to win the highest compensation award possible in your case.
Schedule a No-Cost Initial Consultation With an Experienced Lawyer to Discuss Your Bensalem Car Accident Case Today
The cost of injuries sustained in a car accident can easily exceed what your car insurance will cover. Call our skilled team of Bensalem car accident lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your accident and injuries or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940. We provide free and convenient parking for all of our clients.
About the Bensalem, Pennsylvania Area
Bensalem is a township in Bucks County, Pennsylvania that borders Philadelphia to the north. Bensalem is home to a number of recreational facilities, including Parx Casino, TD Bank Amphitheater, Neshaminy Mall and Neshaminy State Park. Bensalem is comprised of a number of different communities, including Cornwells Heights, Eddington, Flushing, and Travose, and is the largest municipality in Bucks County with a population of just over 60,000 as of the 2010 census. The Philadelphia Gun Club is also located in Bensalem, which has one of the only trap pigeon shoots in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
The source of your compensation will depend upon the severity of your injuries. In some cases, insurance coverage will be sufficient so that a lawyer’s role would only involve negotiating to get you the maximum possible compensation for your out-of-pocket medical expenses and economic damages. However, insurance companies may not pay for pain and suffering, and most policies contain a liability cap. In more severe cases, a lawsuit may be necessary to recover additional compensation from the responsible parties. Our lawyers will evaluate your case, and investigate to determine who may be held liable in your particular case.
No, and you should generally consult with a car accident attorney before giving a recorded statement. While you are required to cooperate with your own insurance company, you are not required to provide detailed information to the at-fault driver’s insurance company. In general, it is best to speak with an attorney before providing any statements to either insurance company.