Lansdale Car Accident Lawyers
Lansdale Car Accident Lawyers Who Are Serious About Recovering Compensation for Injured Clients
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injury and death in the United States each year. If you have sustained injuries in a Lansdale car accident, it is important to remember that you may have the right to hold an at-fault driver financially responsible for your injuries despite Pennsylvania’s no-fault insurance laws. In many cases, the fairly low requirements as to the level of insurance coverage Lansdale drivers must carry will make it necessary to pursue a claim against the at-fault driver even to cover your basic medical expenses. When the cost of future rehabilitative care, lost wages and earning potential, and your pain and suffering are taken into account, the total dollar value of your case can significantly exceed the maximum payout possible under your insurance policy.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our car accident lawyers are serious about helping clients recover full compensation for their injuries in Lansdale and throughout Pennsylvania. We have been serving the community for over 65 years, and stand ready to advocate on your behalf with the insurance companies and in court if necessary.
Establishing Liability After a Lansdale Car Accident
No two car accidents are exactly the same, but in our decades’ worth of experience representing accident victims throughout Lansdale, we have learned that various accident scenarios often present similar issues. We investigate each car accident case thoroughly in order to uncover the evidence necessary to support our clients’ claims for compensation and handle all types of car accident cases, including:
- Multiple vehicle accidents. Car accidents involving multiple vehicles can be complicated because it is not always immediately clear which vehicle caused the accident. We will investigate to determine which driver (or drivers) caused the accident, and can also help you understand Pennsylvania’s comparative negligence rules, which come into play when fault is properly apportioned between multiple drivers.
- Passenger injuries. Often, it is the vehicle’s passengers who sustain injuries. If you were injured as a passenger in a car accident, we can help you understand your right to recover financial compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
- Distracted driving cases. Distracted driving accidents are common, but require research to prove, as the driver who caused the accident may not want to admit fault. In many cases, we can subpoena the driver’s phone records to determine whether cell phone use or texting caused the accident.
- Truck or bus accidents. Car accidents that are caused by the negligent actions of drivers of large commercial vehicles can be complicated because it is often a large company that is responsible for paying compensation in the end. These companies will employ teams of defense lawyers to help minimize their responsibility, making it important that you have a skilled car accident lawyer in your corner to make sure you are fairly compensated.
Lansdale Car Accidents Can Cause Severe Injuries—Make Sure You Have a Lawyer You Can Trust on Your Side
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our award-winning team of car accident lawyers have decades’ worth of experience helping accident victims recover monetary compensation for their injuries. Regardless of the cause of your accident, we will investigate to uncover evidence to support your claim, including by:
- Interviewing eyewitnesses,
- Subpoenaing cell phone records,
- Retaining expert witnesses to recreate the accident scene,
- Evaluating your medical records and speaking with physicians to estimate the future costs of your recovery and care,
- Analyzing the safety and maintenance records of commercial vehicles in a case involving a truck or bus,
- Working to discover whether dangerous road conditions or poorly marked construction zones contributed to the cause of your accident,
- And more.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With Our Experienced Lansdale Car Accident Lawyers Today
You likely have many questions after you have been injured in a car accident, as even relatively straightforward car accident claims can involve extensive paperwork and negotiation with the insurance companies. Call our skilled team of Lansdale car accident lawyers to schedule a free consultation to discuss your accident and injuries or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940.
About the Lansdale, Pennsylvania Area
Lansdale is a Pennsylvania borough located in Montgomery County, about 28 miles northwest of Philadelphia. The Lansdale population grew from about 2,754 in the early 1900s to about 16,269 when the 2010 U.S. census was conducted. Lansdale is located in the center of the North Penn Valley, and growth in the area was originally spurred by the construction of the North Penn Railroad. Today, Lansdale continues to be served by the SEPTA Regional Rail’s Lansdale line from the Lansdale Station, the Pennbrook Station, and the 9th Street Station, which connects Lansdale to Philadelphia’s Center City and nearby Doylestown.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
Limited vs. full tort insurance coverage is an issue that will come into play if a third party’s negligence caused your accident. When you purchase insurance, you have a choice between the less expensive limited tort and full tort coverage. Limited tort coverage prohibits you from recovering damages for pain and suffering from the insurance company unless you have sustained certain types of serious injuries. Full tort insurance allows you to recover for pain and suffering even if your injuries were relatively minor.
With the help of an experienced car accident lawyer, it may still be possible to recover compensation for pain and suffering if you have limited tort coverage. Generally, compensation for pain and suffering is based on the severity of your injuries. However, the insurance company will likely try to claim that your injuries were not severe enough to justify pain and suffering under your policy. An experienced car accident lawyer can fight to refute that claim to get the compensation you deserve.