Personal Injury and Car Accident Attorneys in Souderton, PA
Car accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury accidents. With a car accident occurring every 60 seconds in the United States, even the safest drivers may fall victim to a negligent driver on the road. When a person is hit by a negligent driver, they have the legal right to file a personal injury claim. A personal injury claim allows car accident victims to pursue financial compensation for the losses they have suffered. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, you should begin the claims process as soon as possible. To get help filing your personal injury claim, contact a Souderton, Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer.
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. is a team of skilled personal injury and car accident attorneys with over 65 years of experience helping clients who have been hit by a negligent driver. The Pennsylvania personal injury claims process can be overwhelming for our clients healing from the injuries incurred as a result of their accident. That is where our knowledgeable attorneys come in to help clients build a strong claim and pursue the justice they are owed.
What are the Common Causes of Car Accidents in Souderton?
A car accident may occur when least expected, leaving victims with damaging injuries and a long road to recovery. Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving: Whether a driver is texting or changing music if they take their eyes off of the road for even one moment, an accident may occur.
- Speeding: This is one of the most common causes of car accidents. When a driver speeds, they may lose control of the vehicle or not be able to react in time on the roads.
- Driving Under the Influence: It is illegal to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If a driver plans to drink, they should make plans to ensure they will not be operating their vehicle until they are sober.
- Reckless Driving: Having road rage or driving recklessly can lead to a severe car accident.
- Drowsiness: If a driver has been driving long hours or at night, it is crucial that they find a safe place to stop and rest.
- Disobeying Traffic Signs and Signals: It is crucial that drivers obey all traffic laws, including signs and signals, to avoid causing a crash.
If you have been involved in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, you may suffer from life-altering injuries as a result. Working with a Souderton, PA car accident lawyer is essential to begin the recovery process.
What are the Most Common Personal Injuries?
Whenever an accident occurs, victims may be left with personal injuries that can cause their lives to be put on pause as they recover. Some of the most common personal injuries are:
Get Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Crushed limbs
- Loss of limbs
- Broken or fractured bones
- Cuts, bruises, and lacerations
- Severe burns
- Internal injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Anxiety and depression
While many people assume that personal injuries are only physical, accident victims may file a personal injury claim for emotional, psychological, and physical injuries suffered as a result of the at-fault party’s negligence.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect from a Personal Injury Claim
If you have been injured in a car accident or any other type of personal injury accident, you may be eligible to pursue financial compensation to help cover any expenses you have incurred as a result of the accident. The damages you may be eligible to collect include:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
One important detail to note is that in order to be able to file your personal injury claim legally, it is crucial that you file your claim within two years from the date of the accident or you risk forfeiting your right to file at all.
Why Hire a Souderton Personal Injury Lawyer?
Hiring an attorney with experience helping clients file personal injury and car accident claims can help you collect the largest possible settlement amount for the losses you have suffered. Some of the other benefits you will receive when working with a Souderton personal injury and car accident lawyer include:
- Prompt communications
- Experience with the Pennsylvania legal system
- Help clients adhere to important deadlines regarding their claim
- Help clients collect important evidence
- Trusted legal counsel
- Top-of-the-line representation
Having the help of an experienced attorney can help you build a strong claim as you go up against the aggressive tactics of the insurance companies.
Get Help From a Souderton Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are a common type of personal injury accidents, but personal injury accidents can happen anywhere. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another person’s negligence, contact a personal injury and car accident attorney for help as soon as possible.
Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. is a Southeastern Pennsylvania law firm with over 65 years of experience helping clients pursue the financial compensation they are owed after personal injury or car accidents. We are proud to provide clients with the award-winning representation they deserve. To schedule a free consultation, contact us here or call (215) 822-7575.