Norristown Car Accident
Dedicated Car Accident Lawyers Represent Clients in Pennsylvania Communities
After sustaining injuries in a car accident, you likely have questions about whether your injury is serious enough to justify a personal injury lawsuit and who can be held financially responsible for causing your accident. Even if your injuries do not initially appear to be severe, it is important to seek out medical attention to establish your potential future right to recover damages—remember that without extensive medical training, it can be difficult for you to know whether the accident caused any internal injuries that may later cause expensive problems.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., we provide comprehensive legal advice to accident victims in Norristown and throughout Pennsylvania and are here to help evaluate the potential value of your case regardless of the severity of your injuries. We provide all of our clients with a free initial consultation, so you take no financial risk in getting our opinion about the possibility of recovering compensation in your case.
Understanding the Severity of Car Accident Injuries
Injuries sustained in a car accident can have severe long-term consequences that can be difficult for an untrained victim to anticipate. Some of the cases that we have handled have involved:
Get Advice From An Experienced Norristown, PA Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Traumatic brain injuries are not always as dramatic as they sound—even a concussion is technically categorized as a traumatic brain injury. Nevertheless, traumatic brain injuries can cause serious side effects, such as blurred vision, dizziness, loss of sensation in the limbs, seizures, memory problems and more.
- Spinal cord injuries. Damage to the vertebrae, or to the nerves and discs surrounding the spine itself, can lead to paralysis, loss of sensation in the limbs, loss of bladder control and long-term, chronic pain.
- Neck injuries. Whiplash is one of the more common injuries suffered in a car accident and occurs because of the movement caused by the force of the accident. Whiplash can resolve quickly, or lead to more serious long-term consequences—even brain injury in some cases.
- Internal bleeding. Importantly, it is not always easy to know whether you are bleeding internally after an accident, making a comprehensive medical exam necessary even if you do not seem to be seriously injured.
- Burn injuries. Burn injuries can be some of the most painful injuries you may suffer after a car accident and can require years’ of skin grafts and plastic surgery treatment, and still result in significant disfigurement.
- Broken bones. Broken bones can require surgery and take a significant amount of time to heal, causing not only significant pain but lost time at work.
Our Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Can Help With All Aspects of Your Car Accident Claim
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our Norristown car accident lawyers have the knowledge and resources necessary to evaluate the potential value of your claim. Insurance adjusters will always attempt to downplay your injuries, and defense attorneys may negotiate a settlement package that fails to fully account for the future costs of your injuries. Your financial future is too important to leave these things to chance—the guidance of an experienced car accident lawyer can make sure you are fully protected, now and in the future.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer Today
The hours and days following a car accident can be critical for a lawyer to gather evidence to support your claim before it is destroyed or compromised. If you have sustained injuries in a car accident and have questions about your case, call our dedicated team of Norristown car accident lawyers to schedule a free consultation to discuss your accident and injuries or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940. We offer free and convenient parking for all of our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
Speeding is a significant cause of car accidents in Norristown and the surrounding communities. High-speed collisions result in more serious injuries because they exacerbate the force surrounding the accident. The distance that the driver travels after seeing the condition that might cause an accident increases with increased speed, and the distance needed to stop the car also increases. Airbags, seatbelts and other safety features are also generally less effective when high speeds are involved. An experienced car accident lawyer can help evaluate whether the at-fault driver was traveling at high speeds that exacerbated your injuries and use this as evidence of his or her fault.
You may have a wrongful death case against the person whose negligent driving caused the accident. The personal representative of the deceased person’s estate may file a wrongful death lawsuit, and if he or she fails to do so within six months of death, the beneficiaries of the deceased person’s estate may file the wrongful death suit. Available compensation in a wrongful death lawsuit can include medical expenses, funeral and burial costs, lost wages, lost employment benefits, lost earning capacity, pain and suffering, as well as compensation for the loss of household services and companionship of the deceased person.