Abington Car Accident Lawyers
Seasoned Personal Injury Lawyers Provide Personalized Advice to Clients Injured in Abington, PA Car Accidents
Most of us drive a car every day of our lives, and never expect that we will sustain serious injuries in a car accident. Unfortunately, car accidents happen every day, and while many are minor inconveniences, some do cause serious and lasting injuries that can impact your life well into the future. When injuries result from a car accident which was caused by the negligence of another driver, you have the right to be compensated for those injuries.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our Abington car accident lawyers work tirelessly to protect car accident victims and hold responsible parties financially accountable to the fullest extent of the law. Our Abington car accident lawyers are ready to put our resources to work in your case, so contact our lawyers to schedule a free initial consultation today.
Liability for Damages in an Abington, PA Car Accident Case
Every car accident case is different, and the experienced Abington car accident lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. take holding the responsible party financially accountable seriously in every case. We will work tirelessly to:
- Investigate to identify eyewitnesses to support your claim,
- Analyze any photos or video footage of the accident or accident scene,
- Work with experts to determine the extent of your injuries and the cause of the crash,
- Stand up to any insurance company adjusters who offer artificially low initial settlement offers,
- Take your case to trial before a judge and jury if necessary to maximize your compensation package.
Let Our Experienced and Trustworthy Car Accident Lawyers Help Maximize Compensation in Your Case
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., we fight to recover full and fair compensation awards for all of our clients who have sustained injuries in car accidents caused by another driver’s actions. In most cases, an initial insurance company settlement offer will take into account unreimbursed medical expenses, but we will also fight to recover compensation for:
- Future medical care. Our experienced personal injury lawyers will analyze your medical records, and speak to medical experts, in order to arrive at a fair estimate of the future cost of medical care that your injuries will require.
- Rehabilitative care. Rehabilitative care can include physical therapy and the cost of in-home health aides, and can also include psychological counseling to help you come to terms with your injuries if they are permanent. We will also make sure you are compensated for any devices that your injury will make necessary, including crutches, wheelchairs and in-home modifications.
- Lost wages. While you recover from a serious injury, you are often unable to work, or unable to work in the same position that you occupied prior to the accident. Your compensation package should include the value of any lost wages or salary that you suffered because of the accident.
- Lost earning capacity. In some cases, a permanent or chronic injury can make it impossible for you to return to the position you occupied prior to the accident and can result in diminished earning capacity.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. Permanent and severe injuries can make damages for pain and suffering, and compensation for the loss of the ability to engage in the activities you enjoyed prior to the accident, an important part of any settlement award.
- Loss of consortium or support. In wrongful death cases, you may be entitled to compensation for the loss of your loved one’s future company and financial support in addition to other damages.
Call Today to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation to Discuss Your Abington Car Accident With an Experienced Lawyer
If you have sustained injuries in a car accident that you believe was caused by another driver’s negligent or reckless actions, you likely have a number of questions involving your right to recover compensation from that driver. Call our skilled team of Abington car accident lawyers to schedule a free consultation to discuss your accident and injuries or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940.
About Abington, Pennsylvania
Abington is the second most highly populated township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and is located on the northern edge of Philadelphia. Abington is historically significant, as it is home to some of the oldest churches, businesses and transportation routes in the United States. The land that makes up modern-day Abington was purchased by William Penn from the Lenape Native Americans in the 1680s. The Abington Friends School and the Abington Presbyterian Church have been operational in Abington for most of the township’s existence, and the area today is now home to some of Montgomery County’s largest employers, including Abington Memorial Hospital, Penn State Abington and Willow Grove Park Mall.
If you are lucky, your current medical expenses that are covered by a robust health insurance policy will be the only expenses that your accident will generate. In some cases, however, the damages may be much more extensive than you initially anticipate. An experienced car accident attorney can evaluate your case to determine whether you have the right to recover compensation for lost wages and earning capacity, future care, pain and suffering or emotional distress from a third party.
Our experienced car accident lawyers have a number of ways to investigate your case to establish that another driver negligently caused your accident. We look for video surveillance cameras in the area and also work with experts who have the capacity to reconstruct the accident based on scientific evidence to help establish what really happened in your case. Although some cases are more difficult than others, our lawyers have the resources available to leave no stone unturned in your case.