Upper Dublin Car Accident Lawyers
Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers Represent Clients Injured in Car Accidents in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania
Every year, thousands of Americans are injured or killed in car accidents throughout the country. Establishing liability in some of these car accident cases is clear cut, such as in situations where one party blatantly disobeys traffic laws or drives under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Other cases are not so simple and require detailed research and analysis to establish who or what actually caused the accident.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our award-winning team of Upper Dublin car accident lawyers have over 65 years’ experience advocating on behalf of clients who have been injured or killed in car accidents. We understand the hard work and dedication necessary to not only win these cases but to make sure that you obtain the highest amount of compensation possible so that your financial future is protected. If you have questions after sustaining injuries in a car accident in Upper Dublin, schedule a no-cost consultation with one of our lawyers to see what we can do to help you.
Maximizing Compensation Awards Following a Car Accident in Upper Dublin
The exact amount of a compensation award following a car accident that was caused by a third party’s negligent or reckless actions will depend upon all of the facts and circumstances of the case, and our experienced team of Upper Dublin car accident lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum amount possible. However, there are some actions that you can take following an accident to ensure that the tools necessary to win your case are preserved, including:
- Call the police. Make sure that you file an official police report after the accident, even if you are not sure who caused the accident. The police will conduct an initial investigation and ask questions that can be useful at a later stage in the litigation process. Similarly, if the other driver was driving under the influence, the police can collect evidence or even make an arrest that can help establish negligence at a later date.
- Seek out medical attention. Obtain medical attention quickly even if you do not seem to be injured. A physician’s report made soon after the accident can help establish the extent of your injuries. When a significant amount of time is allowed to lapse between the accident and the doctor’s examination, the defense may argue that some intervening incident caused or worsened your injuries.
- Gather relevant information. If you are not seriously injured in the car accident, gather the contact information of anyone who may have witnessed the accident, as well as the other driver’s contact and insurance information. Take note of details regarding the accident location (such as lighting, weather, road conditions, etc.), as well as the time of the accident.
- Take photos. Use your smartphone to take photos of the accident scene, damage to vehicles, license plates of the other vehicles and the other driver’s registration and insurance information. Taking photos of any apparent injuries at the scene can also be useful at a later stage.
- Contact an experienced car accident lawyer. Contact a lawyer as soon as possible if you believe the accident was another driver’s fault. The more quickly we are able to begin gathering and evaluating evidence, the stronger your case may be.
- Contact the insurance company. Your car accident lawyer can help you report the accident to your car insurance company, which is the initial step in recovering compensation for damage and injuries that you have sustained in the accident.
Upper Dublin Car Accident Lawyers Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. Offer Personalized Support to All Clients
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C., our clients are more than just a file number on a piece of paper. We take the time to get to know you personally so that we can fully understand how the car accident and injuries have impacted your life. This personalized attention gives us an edge over other law firms because it allows us to paint a full picture of the consequences of the accident to maximize the compensation award in your case.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With An Experienced Upper Dublin Car Accident Lawyer Today
If you have questions after a car accident, call our skilled team of car accident lawyers to schedule a free consultation to discuss your Upper Dublin car accident and what we can do to protect your right to recover compensation or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940.
About Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania
Upper Dublin is a residential suburb located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, in the Delaware watershed. Upper Dublin was home to about 25,569 residents as of 2010 and has one of the highest median incomes in the area. The industrial hub of Upper Dublin is the Fort Washington Office Park, which is located near the Pennsylvania Turnpike and is home to about 80 commercial office buildings. Approximately 230 businesses employ over 12,000 workers in Upper Dublin’s Fort Washington Office Park, which has a total area of over six million square feet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
Yes. Insurance companies will almost always try to convince you that their offer is the best available offer, but this is rarely the case. Our experienced car accident lawyers have decades’ worth of experience negotiating with insurance companies, and we understand the strategies they are likely to employ in convincing you to settle. We don’t fall for these tricks and will work tirelessly to get you the financial help you deserve.
Technically, you cannot sue the insurance company to recover compensation. In some cases, you can sue the driver whose actions caused the accident, and recover compensation from that driver’s insurance company—but in the end, it is the individual driver who will actually be party to the lawsuit.