Upper Dublin Car Accident Lawyers
In 2019, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) reported 36,096 fatalities due to motor vehicle crashes in the United States. While accidents occur in Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania, some of these accidents inflict severe physical and emotional damage to those involved. When you sustain serious injuries that require medical treatment, you might find that you have to pay an incredible amount of expenses.
Involved In A Car Accident And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened.
During these stressful moments, an Upper Dublin car accident attorney at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford can help establish the other person’s liability and help you receive compensation for the financial losses you have incurred because of the other person’s negligence. With over 65 years of experience advocating on behalf of clients, we understand hard work and dedication are necessary to make sure you obtain the proper amount of compensation possible to protect your financial future.
Get Advice From An Experienced Car Accident Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Call 215-822-7575 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
What Are Some Causes of Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania, Car Crashes?
Some accidents result from simple mistakes like accidentally bumping the car door or moving out of the way for a pothole. However, when someone participates in reckless actions that put themselves and others at risk, they are responsible for taking accountability for the damage they have caused. Some common instances of negligent driving include:
With the whole world at our fingertips, it can be challenging to step away when diving. If a person is distracted by their phone or other devices while driving, they may injure or even kill other individuals because of their careless actions. Distracted driving is one of the leading causes of accidents on the road.
Driving While Under the Influence
There is nothing wrong with enjoying drinks or a night out with friends, but when you sit behind the wheel of a car under the influence of a substance that impairs your senses and reaction time, you are putting many people in a dangerous situation. Taking an Uber or calling someone to pick you up is a better and safer choice.
Disregarding Traffic Laws
Speeding or not stopping at red lights are serious offenses and can cause fatal accidents. If a person breaks a traffic law and causes an accident, they are held accountable for their irresponsible behavior and may be required to compensate the person they injured.
When another person’s neglect causes you harm, you may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost income, property damage, and other financial losses. Contact a car accident attorney in Upper Dublin Township, PA for more information about recovering compensation for your damages.
How to Maximize Your Compensation Following A Car Accident
After experiencing a frightening accident because of another’s carelessness, you may suffer financial losses. A car accident lawyer in Upper Dublin Township can help you pursue fair compensation for the damages you sustained. The exact amount of compensation you are awarded depends upon the circumstances of your case.
Our experienced team of Upper Dublin car accident lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation possible. There are some actions you can take following an accident to increase the possibility of receiving a fair settlement, including:
- Call the police: The police will conduct an initial investigation and ask questions that can be useful later in the litigation process. Similarly, if the other driver was driving under the influence, the police can collect evidence or even make an arrest that can help establish negligence at a later date.
- Seek out medical attention: Obtain medical attention quickly, even if you do not seem to be injured. A physician’s report made soon after the accident can help establish the extent of your injuries. When a significant amount of time is allowed to lapse between the accident and the doctor’s examination, the defense may argue that some intervening incident caused or worsened your injuries.
- Gather relevant information: If you are not seriously injured in the car accident, gather the contact information of anyone who may have witnessed the accident, as well as the other driver’s contact and insurance information. Take note of details regarding the accident location (such as lighting, weather, road conditions, etc.) and the time of the accident.
- Take photos: Use your smartphone to take photos of the accident scene, damage to vehicles, license plates of the other vehicles and the other driver’s registration and insurance information. Taking photos of any apparent injuries at the scene can also be helpful at a later stage.
- Contact an experienced lawyer: Contact an Upper Duplin experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible if you believe the accident was another driver’s fault. The more quickly we can begin gathering and evaluating evidence, the stronger your case may be.
- Contact the insurance company: Your car accident lawyer can help you report the accident to your car insurance company, which is the initial step in recovering compensation for damage and injuries sustained in the accident.
Gathering evidence and seeking medical attention is essential for both your physical and financial protection. Finding an experienced car accident attorney in Upper Dublin is vital for receiving the best possible outcome for your case. We understand that this is a stressful time, and a car accident attorney can help carry some of the burden associated with pursuing a claim.
Call An Experienced Upper Dublin Township, Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorney Today
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, our award-winning team of Upper Dublin car accident lawyers have over 65 years of experience advocating on behalf of clients. We aim to provide support for those in need of legal assistance and representation. Instead of deciphering legal terminology and processes, let us help you navigate the complexities of the claims process, and we will work hard to support your rights and intentions.
To schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you, call 215-822-7575 or fill out our online contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents
Yes. Insurance companies will almost always try to convince you that their offer is the best available offer, but this is rarely the case. Our experienced car accident lawyers have decades’ worth of experience negotiating with insurance companies, and we understand the strategies they are likely to employ in convincing you to settle. We don’t fall for these tricks and will work tirelessly to get you the financial help you deserve.
Technically, you cannot sue the insurance company to recover compensation. In some cases, you can sue the driver whose actions caused the accident, and recover compensation from that driver’s insurance company—but in the end, it is the individual driver who will actually be party to the lawsuit.