Upper Dublin Personal Injury Lawyers
Seasoned Personal Injury Lawyers Fight to Secure Compensation for Clients in Upper Dublin, PA
After you have been injured in an accident, you may quickly begin to feel overwhelmed as your expenses add up during recovery. Even if health insurance covers many of your medical expenses, insurance never covers all of the costs of recovery—in fact, in many cases, health insurance will not even cover the full cost of treatment in a hospital immediately after the accident.
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we have over 65 years’ experience holding negligent parties financially responsible for the injuries that their careless behavior has caused to our clients in the Upper Dublin area. We provide a free initial consultation to all of our clients, where we will give our straightforward and honest opinion about potential options for securing compensation in your case.
Securing Compensation for Accident Victims in Upper Dublin
At Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford P.C., we pride ourselves on making the recovery process as smooth as possible for all of our clients. We have successfully secured full compensation awards for clients injured as a result of:
- Car accidents. Car accidents happen every day, and in many cases, the cause of an accident may not be immediately apparent. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you understand the no-fault insurance law that applies in Pennsylvania, and how this can impact your ability to pursue compensation.
- Truck, bus and motorcycle accidents. Accidents involving trucks, buses and motorcycles present additional complications that are not always present in accidents involving cars. Our attorneys can help establish liability, and secure compensation for injuries that may be more extensive in these cases.
- Defective products. You have the right to expect that the products you purchase will be safe for their intended use. If a defective product causes injury, you may have the right to pursue compensation.
- Slip and falls. Property owners have a legal duty to keep their property reasonably safe for customers, visitors and invited guests. Failure to satisfy this duty can lead to accidents that can cause substantial injuries.
- Dog bites. Dog bites can result in significant injury, and the owner of the dog is financially responsible for the results of these injuries.
- Construction site accidents. Whether you were working at a construction site or simply passing through, construction sites contain hidden dangers that can easily cause serious injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys are here to help evaluate your case regardless of the severity of your injuries, and will fight to win compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, future rehabilitative care and more.
Have You Been Injured Because of a Third Party’s Actions? Contact a Reputable Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Accidents happen every day, and one of the more important aspects of any personal injury case is identifying the responsible party in order to establish financial liability for your injuries. Our personal injury lawyers investigate each of our client’s cases and will work to determine the cause of the accident by:
- Analyzing any photo or video surveillance footage of the accident,
- Interviewing eyewitnesses,
- Employing expert witnesses to help reconstruct the accident,
- Evaluating any relevant safety, maintenance or inspection records.
Every piece of evidence can be relevant in your case. The more quickly our lawyers can get to work in investigating, the more likely it is that we will uncover relevant evidence before it is lost or destroyed.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With Our Upper Dublin Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Call our skilled team of personal injury lawyers at Rubin, Glickman, Steinberg & Gifford, P.C. to schedule a free consultation to discuss your Upper Dublin personal injury case via phone, or send us a confidential email. For your convenience, we have two offices that are located at 2605 N. Broad Street, Colmar, PA 18915 and 12 Penns Trail, Suite 145, Newtown, PA 18940. We offer free and convenient parking to all of our clients.
About Upper Dublin, PA
Upper Dublin, Pennsylvania is a residential suburb of Philadelphia with a population of about 25,569 as of the 2010 census. Although Upper Dublin consisted of mostly farmland, it developed into a residential center during the 1950s, after World War II. George Washington and the Continental Army were stationed in Upper Dublin during the Revolutionary War, making the area a destination for many people who are interested in the historical background of the area. Today, Upper Dublin has a total area of about 13.2 square miles, with a population density of about 1,966 people per square mile in total.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury
The answer to this question depends upon a number of factors. Your personal preference is an important factor in deciding whether a trial will be necessary. Our personal injury lawyers are experienced in negotiating settlement agreements with the insurance companies and defense attorneys, and can often reach a fair settlement without the need for a trial. However, in some cases, a trial may be necessary to make sure you are fully compensated for your injuries—especially in cases where the responsible party adamantly contests responsibility for the accident.
The first step you should take after an accident is to seek medical care. In many cases, if you cannot immediately tell that you have been seriously injured, it is still important to see a doctor in order to get a professional assessment of any injuries that may not be apparent to the untrained eye. Call the police to establish a formal record of the incident. If you have not been seriously injured, take photos of the accident scene and get the contact information of any eyewitnesses to the accident. In some cases, what not to do can be equally important to the success of your case. Refrain from signing any documents, or entering into any agreements with a responsible party at the scene, before speaking to an experienced personal injury lawyer, because these agreements or admissions can possibly be used to reduce your compensation award in future negotiations.